Dundrum Cottage, Port Logan
Situated in the heart of our large farm near Port Logan in Dumfries & Galloway, Dundrum Cottage enjoys a superb, elevated position with magnificent panoramic views. This detached self-catering holiday cottage is designed all on one level and offers luxurious
accommodation for up to eight or nine guests. It is beautifully finished with tasteful furnishings and decoration.
In 2008, Dundrum Cottage became the first self-catering property in Dumfries & Galloway to achieve Visit Scotland's highest grading of 5 Stars, assuring our guests of the very highest standards.
- A spacious vestibule, with coat stand and lots of space for your walking and wellie boots, leads into the hall. Here, you will find a large dresser containing lots of brochures and information to help you enjoy your holiday.
- The light and airy living area is at the front of the cottage. It is furnished with comfy sofas, a wood-burning stove, a 42 in plasma television, Sky package including movies, sports, children's and Discovery channels, and a DVD player.
- The conservatory is the best room in the house for relaxing, and has a music system with an iPod connection. Watching the constantly changing seascape and sky will keep you enchanted for hours. Relax, pour yourself a glass of wine, and watch the sun go down!
- The dining kitchen is beautifully finished with oak cabinets and fitted with all the appliances you might require. The farmhouse table comfortably seats ten and is positioned in front of a large, low window that was designed to allow you to enjoy the views when dining.
- There is a utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- There are four bedrooms: a master bedroom with a king-size bed and en-suite shower room; a double room with an en-suite shower room; a twin bedroom, and a bunk room with adult bunk-beds. A z-bed can be added to the bunk room.
- The main family bathroom is finished to the highest standard. It has a bidet and a large double-ended spa bath with underwater lighting and cushion head rests at both ends.
- Outside, there is a large enclosed garden with ample parking. The patio outside the conservatory has furniture and a barbecue for al fresco dining.
- A ramp for access at the rear of the cottage makes this property a suitable choice for the less mobile.
- The cottage is fully double-glazed and centrally heated for year round occupation.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided for use with your own laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- Pets are not permitted in Dundrum Cottage.