Inchmalloch House, Port Logan
Set in a beautiful, prominent hillside position with superb coastal and countryside views, Inchmalloch House is a detached self-catering holiday cottage property near Port Logan in Dumfries & Galloway. All on one level, it offers luxurious, contemporary,
self-catering holiday accommodation for up to ten guests.
Like Dundrum Cottage, Inchmalloch House has been awarded Visit Scotland's highest self-catering grading of 5 Stars, assuring our guests of the very highest standards of luxury and comfort.
- The lounge features a wealth of exposed woodwork in the vaulted ceiling, creating a real wow factor. Light pours into this bright room through floor-to-ceiling windows, providing stunning sea views. The finish is very contemporary with a Contura wood-burning stove, a
42 inch LCD wall-mounted television with Sky package including movies, sports, children's and Discovery channels, a DVD player, and a music system with an iPod connection.
- The garden room, with patio doors opening into the garden, offers space for relaxing while enjoying fantastic views through large floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The ultra-modern dining / kitchen is finished in walnut with a built-in gas-burner hob, integrated double gas oven, microwave, wine cooler and dishwasher.
- The dining area comfortably seats ten and enjoys fabulous views of the surrounding countryside.
- The utility room is equipped with a washing machine, tumble dryer, oil-fired boiler, and a stable door to the back porch.
- The sleeping accommodation comprises four bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and an en-suite shower room. The double bedroom also has an en-suite shower room. Two twin bedrooms complete the accommodation, but two z-beds can be
added to increase the total capacity from eight to ten.
- The stunning main bathroom has a large, contemporary, luxury free-standing slipper bath and a pebble-shaped stone sink.
- The patio outside the garden room has outdoor furniture and a barbecue for al fresco dining.
- There is a large enclosed garden with ample parking.
- An access ramp at the rear of the house makes this property a suitable choice for the less mobile.
- The house is tiled throughout, with underfloor heating and double glazing for year-round occupation.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided for use with your own laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- Inchmalloch is a pet-free cottage.