The Cotthouse, Port Logan
The Cotthouse is a luxury self-catering holiday cottage near the picturesque village of Port Logan and Logan Botanic Garden in Wigtownshire, south-west Scotland, Dumfries & Galloway. It is run personally by the owners and sleeps four.
- Located by the Gulf Stream, the area offers some of the best weather to be had anywhere on the west coast of Scotland. The nearby Mull of Galloway is Scotland's most southerly point. The Mull has a restaurant and visitor centre, and the RSPB Reserve makes it a
must visit for nature lovers.
- There is lots to see and do locally, including several excellent golf courses, restaurants offering a wide choice of cuisine, music festivals and horse trials. The area is blessed with some of the most varied sea angling in Britain. It is particularly famous for large tope
and pollack. There is also a wide range of craft shops and studios.
- Many visitors, however, will head straight for our superb botanic gardens, the most famous of which is Logan Botanic Garden, but there are several others well worth visiting also.
- Comfortable sitting room with woodburning stove, television with Sky, DVD player and music system.
- Large conservatory off sitting room with stunning panoramic views.
- Modern fully-fitted kitchen / diner with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, kettle, toaster, automatic washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Double bedroom with wardrobe and clothes storage.
- Bedroom with adult-sized bunk beds and clothes storage.
- Bathroom with shower cubicle.
- Enclosed rear patio area with furniture and barbecue.
- Ample private parking.
- Quality furnishings, equipment, double glazing and central heating throughout.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided for use with your own laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- Well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement.